Thimble size Micro cupcakes

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Those are really cute! I could see the 'elves' making some of these overnight. I'd probably cheat and make regular sized cupcakes or even a cake and press thimbles into it to get the little cupcakes. Not sure I'd go through all the effort it would take to find the right thimbles that could go into an oven.

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
I agree with you on the whole "cheating" thing. :) they are really cute though!

Those are really cute! I could see the 'elves' making some of these overnight. I'd probably cheat and make regular sized cupcakes or even a cake and press thimbles into it to get the little cupcakes. Not sure I'd go through all the effort it would take to find the right thimbles that could go into an oven.

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
our local £1 shop has mini cake cases about half the size of a normal cake but not as small as these. i cant make cakes though. :( they turn out like over grown biscuits! LOL!

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
So cute, but I'd need to eat at least a dozen! LOL!

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
the £1 shop here has a set of 8 silicone mould about the size of "boxed chocolates", got them to go with the mini cupcakes as well.

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
So cute!!!!

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
a lady on 1 of the uk sites makes edible cake toppers, she has kindly agreed to make me some mini toppers with pics of elves to go on top of the mini cakes! just got to get my nan to make me the mini cakes the day i need them. x