Thirty Minute Thursday

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Pick on area of your house, one project, or task....and work on it for thirty minutes today. You will be surprised at how much you can accfomplish in just 30 minutes. Set your timer or check your clock...and GIVE IT THIRTY TODAY!!!

I have tons of areas where I could put in thirty.....But I think I'll clean the bathrooms!!!

:clothes:

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Will be my kitchen!!!

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
It will be my desk in the kitchen otherwise known as mnt. paper.

Ginger - Do you ever find you continue after 30 minutes? That happens to me a lot. Sometimes it's just the getting started part that is the hardest.

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
My diningroom table is the goal for this evening...lots of things to put away that don't belong there and papers to file (I missed File it Friday at home this week)

Kim - I used to set my timer for 15 minutes ala FlyLady, and it was hard to make myself stop and move onto something else when time was up. Once I start, I want to FINISH! Now I use the timer for my breaks. those 15 minutes seem to go so much faster! ;)

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Two bathrooms.....DONE...... I have to MAKE myself accomplish something after work...most of the times I just want to collapse.

:smilegifts:

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
SO glad I saw this thread! I have been needing to gather all papers lying around....file or toss! I've been working the better part of the past 2 hours and have gotten a lot accomplished. Some things that have to be filed were in envelopes that weren't needed so it feels good, even if I have to keep something there were other papers that could go. I have a pile of filing and a pile of shredding (which I will do over the weekend).

I've done this before, but never completed the task...meaning I would make piles but have no files to put them in.....NOT THIS TIME!! I have several empty file folders that I will make up for what I have to file! YIPPY SKIPPY!!

Funny thing too....things I previously thought I "needed"...I'm finding I don't really need to save....added bonus!!

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
30 minutes, set the timer! Working on the wardrobe (and making a list of needed linens for winter bedding)