This could make a cute scrapbook....

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Someone had mentioned doing scrapbooks based on the lyrics of songs. I heard this Neil Sedaka song called "Calendar Girl" on the radio today and thought it could be a cute scrapbook to make up for someone, particularly a young woman. It covers a lot of major events and holidays.

You could change some of the lyrics to fit your needs and maybe do one page for each month of the year. For example, you could change September from "I light the candles at your sweet sixteen" to "Cutest Autumn baby I've ever seen" or something.

LYRICS: http://music.aol.com/song/calendar-girl/893242 (You have to click on Read all Lyrics)
:bigsnow:

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Isn't it neat how this idea is so easy to turn into your own scrapbooks. I've been doing the same thing when I listen to songs.

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
I scrapbook in digitally and am always looking for new ideas. I'm not sure why this great one never crossed my mind.

Thank you for sharing this idea. I can think of several songs right now that would make great themes, templates, etc. on some pages.

Rackandrollgal

MHH Member
Dec 22, 2007
Great Smoky Mountains
That idea is really cool, I'll have to plan to do one beginning next January. I love the idea, thanks! :pink: