Thursday, July 16th, 2020

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
It was a very curt email, like I was bothering her.
Sophia can tell you all about curt e-mails and calls that go unreturned for days. Ugh, so unhelpful at times.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Steady day at work, I love my engineering peeps but I have to admit to feeling a little wistful being back in the Executive Director's office, at my old desk. They asked me to stay Monday and Tuesday as well, the Commander's assistant wasn't comfortable having an inexperienced person there, especially since she's going to be gone Monday and has someone standing in for her. I'm still keeping up with all of my work, just the filing will be waiting for me when I get back to my office on Wednesday!

So wiped out for some reason, I fell asleep on the couch this evening. Got a cup of coffee, a few nuts, put a potato in the oven to bake, sat down to watch an episode of NCIS and a couple of You Tube videos and the next thing I knew, the oven timer was beeping away and the video I had been watching was long over. I can't wait for a lie-in this Saturday.

There's talk that we're going to revert back to Phase 1. More on that in the next few days I'm sure.