Thursday Night Dinner 11.5.09

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Greetings!

What's cooking at your house tonight?

We're having Chicken Noodle Soup and Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwiches for dinner tonight. Quick, easy and comforting.

Blessings,
Lisa

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
We're having grilled chicken with some kind of pasta side and maybe rolls.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
It's a Breakfast for Dinner night!!!

I am planning on making a Quick Quiche tonight - no crust - just using up some items from the fridge.

We have fresh mushrooms, onion, ham lunchmeat that I'll dice real fine and green pepper that will go in, plus some shredded cheese.

I have a small amount of whole milk left over from making cinnamon rolls, so I may use that in the milk/egg mixture part as well.

We'll probably have toast on the side. :)

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Having country style ribs, mashed potatoes, will make either bread (frozen loaf) or southern biscuits. Will have another vegetable and then the Ice Cream Cake.
Cake I have to put the last layer on to freeze yet. (cool whip)

It is DS's b'day meal. (10-31 alittle late) But now he is working today so not sure if he will get it hot or have to warm it. Helping a farmer and they have been going till past 8 or 9 the last couple nights. He is suppose to call if he finds out a time.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
potatoes, sausages, carrots & oignons with tomato sauce are in the crockpot and should be ready when we get home.

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Grilled chicken (marinated in Italian salad dressing), baked potatoes, green beans, salad and biscuits. Iced tea. Maybe that peach cobbler I never made Monday if I get around to it..if not, it's Halloween candy for dessert again!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Cathy- I always use italian dressing too! :)

It looks like we are going out for dinner tonight, so I guess chicken will be tomorrow.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I'm giving DH a frozen dinner..one of his favorites and I'm making Biscuits and Gravy for my daughter and I. He hates it, but we've been craving it FOREVER. So let it be!!!

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Chicken patties, mashed potatoes with gravey, mixed vegetables and biscuits.

jennmet

Retire Member
We had ranch chicken salad! Super easy. Crush some dorito's chips and put on the bottom of your plate, add lettuce, and some cooked sliced/shredded or cubed chicken, some shredded cheese and little and dressing. The dressing is equal parts salsa and ranch dressing mixed together!