Tip Top Tip for Today, Monday, July 12

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
What a great plan for advanced wrapping! Read on...

************************************************************************************************
July 12, 2010

Today's tip comes from XmasInBama

Tiffani writes:

Since we have a HUGE family to buy for, this is usually how we wrap/store the gifts. Before we wrap we place the whole families gifts together in a pile, eg. DM, then DF/DSM/DSis, DIL, etc. We pick out a wrapping paper theme, eg, red snowman, green snowman, etc. Each family has a certain paper and we wrap using 1 or 2 different patterns. I use a sheet of paper and when I wrap the gifts I put a number on the gift using a part of a sticky address label, keeping a list of who the gift is for, and what it is. Then when we store them we place them in the closet according to family. When December rolls around, we place bows, or ribbons according to where they are going, and if we have to mail them.

***********************************************************************************

Thanks Tiffani! For those of you who have heard me whine about my wrapping woes, you know I was all over this tip! Tiffani your name has been thrown in my magic hat for a chance at the random drawing being held later this month. Good luck!

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Ooops, disregard the double thread. My computer glitched somehow during editing and then there were two and I'm not bright enough to figure out how to delete one!