Tip Top Tip for Today, Tuesday, July 6

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Who does not love baking at Christmas time? To make it even more special check out the tip below!

***********************************************************************************************************************
July 6, 2010

Today's tip comes from Jinglemom

Jinglemom writes:

If you bake Christmas cookies with your kids, take a photo of them (or both of you together). Compile a cookbook including these photo's and the recipes you baked together to give as a gift when they have their own place.

***********************************************************************************************************************

What an amazing gift this would be! I can just imagine the flood of memories that would come back when your child, niece, nephew, Godchild, or grandchild open that book so many years later. Thanks for the tip, Jinglemom. Your name has been added to my hat for a random prize drawing. Good luck!

carol1231

MHH Member
Oct 13, 2007
W-S, NC
That's a great idea! I have taken many pictures of us baking/decorating various things thru out the years. It would be a nice idea to have them all in their own scrapbook. Thanks for the tip!!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Great tip.. It would be great for when the kids leave home and then they can make their own cookies

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Awesome idea, jinglemom! what a great keepsake/gift that will be!

Kim - I'm loving all of the tips! Thanks for organizing this!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Every day I'm amazed at the NEW ideas. Things I should of thought of!! Dang, you girls are good !