To Do List for April 5th - 11th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
I'm posting this thread early. As you know, I planned to leave on a long driving trip early Monday morning. To prepare we had the car serviced on Friday (major servicing - cost over $1,000.) Yesterday afternoon, dh and I happened to hit the brakes hard and heard a strange noise. It repeated. We took the car back to the dealer.

When we got to the dealer, mid-afternoon Saturday, the service department had officially closed. Someone took a quick look -- and reported that in replacing the brake pads on Friday, they had messed something up. Bottom line -- we left the car there, and they will repair their mistake on Monday morning - when the repair shop opens. Too late for us to leave at 5:00 Monday morning. So..... we will leave on Tuesday morning. What can you do?

So... I will post a tentative list for the week.

Monday: Pick up car, pack, pay bills, get cash for trip, water garden, declutter if time
permits.
Tuesday: Trip
Wednesday: Trip
Thursday: Trip
Friday: Return from trip. Laundry. Groceries.
Saturday: Garden and declutter.
Sunday; Garden, declutter and half-price shop.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
A lot of stuff got done today. I worked pretty hard all day. However.... the house does not look the way I would like it to be when I get back from the trip. I still spent a lot of time outside today -- AND did a lot of errands. So..... I'm tired. We'll get on the road early. And, hopefully, return at the end of the week -- refreshed and ready to work some more!!!!

DawnSu

Premiere Member
Sep 8, 2008
Missouri
I really need to get back into the swing of this weekly thing, since I am working... I have to get back on track....