To-Do List for Week of March 8-14th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
It's the second full week of March, what's on your agenda for this week?

HAVE TO DO:
[X] Book to CDR
[X] Vacuum
[X] Grocery shop
[X] Care Team training
[ ] Meeting
[X] DD tumble
[X] [ ] DD preschool
[ ] DS to dad's

NEED TO DO:
[ ] Start some flowers
[ ] Clean out flower beds (weather permitting)
[ ] Storage closet upstairs

WANT TO DO:
[X] Finish book
[ ] Plan garden plot in Community garden
[ ] Plan flower beds at house

Last edited:

cmerth

Premiere Member
Dec 19, 2007
thetilteditalian.com
Monday-- Dust LRoom/DRoom, clean light fixture in my office, go grocery shopping
Tuesday-- Change sheets in master bedroom, dust bedrooms, guest room and my office
Wednesday-- Clean kitchen, clean under kitchen sick (eww!)
Thursday-- work on my birthday/fundraiser
Friday--clean bathrooms, vacuum entire house

DawnSu

Premiere Member
Sep 8, 2008
Missouri
I cna not & will not make a list for the next fe weeks...lol I have a shed that is 12x10, with 23 tubs, (storage tubs) full of clothes... I had a foster parent closet my stash..lol
And now that I am no longer a foster parent, I am going to go thru this shed, and clean, and mark things, as I am going to have a yard sale in April. I normally don't get many ppl here as I live 15 miles out. But I thought if I went & posted in paper, online, and word of mouth for a while, it would be ok... ohh I might take a few things in to town & sit at our Grocery store one weekend... I always do good then... But I do know I have to get the shed cleaned, as I am moving all my Christmas things & my Garden things into this shed... But that's what s on my agenda for a while.... I have to get it done.. I have to close this door in my life & move on....