Trans Siberian Orchestra

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

CATZILLA

Retire Member
Nov 3, 2010
West Gastonia, NC
All we can say is we are there every year !
This year the date is Dec 4th at the BI-LO center in Greenville, SC....my wife went to school with one of the sound crew so it's a nice reunion when TSO comes around every year.

If you have never seen them and enjoy their style of Christmas music....GO when you can....absolutely worth every penny ! :)

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
DH and I went a few years ago, it was very cool

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
DH surprised me with tickets for my birthday one year. I loved the show! We were in the front row and that may have been a little too close to the speakers for me, though!

debby

Retire Member
Jan 27, 2009
Eskridge Kansas
www.juneyville.blogspot.com
On the 13th of Nov. we are going to see Mannehiem Steamroller, not the same as TSO, but similar! It'll be a Christmas show, so that should REALLY get me in the mood!

Last edited:

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
We're taking our teens this year. My DH and I won tickets when we were dating 7 years ago and he loved it. I've been wanting to take them for some time, but they are expensive. So I just made sure I had the money put aside for when they went on sale and we're right up front on the floor. Should be awesome!

Manheim made me a little sleepy last year, but it didn't help that we had 2 drunk people in back of us that never shut up the ENTIRE NIGHT! We finally moved and then we were to far away to really enjoy it. Luckily it was free, so I can't complain to much.

CATZILLA

Retire Member
Nov 3, 2010
West Gastonia, NC
Very Much So ! .....Their shows are so festive.....I have enjoyed TSO more than many groups I grew up with in mainstream music :)

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
My countdown is much longer. We'll be going right before Christmas on the 22nd. :)

LadyEvenstar

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southeastern PA
My sister and her boyfriends are going next weekend to see them in Hershey, PA. That way they can visit HersheyPark Candylane as well. So jealous!

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
Oh I would LOVE to see a TSO concert! You are very lucky!!