Twelve Magic Elf Celebrations

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I have been pondering a bit lately about the popularity of the whole Magic Elves concept and I rather think that Magic Elves touch us on lots of different levels. They give us a chance to be kids again and they are a bit whimsical. But I really think it is a bit more than that. I think the Magic Elves reflect our heartfelt desires to be the people we truly were meant to be.

People that take time out from “business as usual” to enter an enchanted make believe world. Perhaps a world that in some ways is more representative of who we want to be rather than who we are right now. A world where a bit of mischief makes us smile rather than cringe, where we set examples for others about how to have fun, where time is no longer the enemy, and where we all care just a bit more about the small things in life that give us joy. Magic Elves capture our fancy because the true magic of the elves resides inside us; the creative, caring, nurturing part of us that delights at simple pleasures.

With that in mind, in the coming weeks I will present to you “Twelve Magic Elf Celebrations” for young, for old, for families full of children, couples, or people a bit alone in the world. And knowing the creativity of all of you...….you will add to them, alter them, think of new aspects and make them your own. I can’t wait to celebrate with you!