Upcoming Christmas TV Specials

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Thanks for posting! The American Idol winners! What a great idea for a gift. A CD of the American Idol Winner and the other finalists. So Kris Allen's CD is coming out in Nov. Adam Lambert's comes out next month also. And, dear to my heart, Danny Gokey has just signed with a record label but it won't be out before Christmas. A Danny Gokey CD would have been a sure winner for DH except Danny is going Country and while I love Country, DH just rolls his eyes.

Meanwhile, here's another link. This one to Adam Lambert, who just released a snippet of his 2012 song like 10 minutes ago! I haven't listened yet.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/adam...ost-american-idol-song-surfaces_article_24216

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
I really do like Christmas specials - I think I would watch almost anyone :) almost.

grandma bucket

Retire Member
Oct 5, 2009
I enjoy all of them even the real corny movies. I set up a folding table and wrap gifts while watching them.

Snowybear

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
Thanks for the links! I love Christmas specials.

Cindylou, I really liked Danny Gokey on American Idol. I didn't know he was going country.

rockin_granola

Retire Member
Dec 27, 2007
Go Colts!
www.rockingranola.com
I saw that ABC Family is going to do their Countdown to the 25 Days of Christmas this year, too. (I love the 25 days of Christmas specials!) It starts November 10th:

http://community.abcfamily.go.com/25-days-christmas/schedule

Eloise at Christmastime is one of our favorites! And, not necessarily Christmas, but we love Nanny McPhee, too (spoiler: the snowy wedding scene at the end is just beautiful!)

MamaCat

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Texas
Need the name of a movie!

Ok, last year I watched a Christmas movie on either Lifetime Movie Channel or Hallmark, that had Robin Williams and Susan Sarandon in it. Robin Williams was a priest and in the end he died, but he had helped Susan S. a great deal. It was a really good movie. I can't remember the name of it, though, so I can keep a look-out for it again this year! Anyone have any idea what movie I'm talking about? TIA!