Valentine’s Day 2023

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
I put out some things for Valentines. They have it all out a dollar tree plus St. Patrick’s Day plus Easter and some summer things they’re not waiting.. we’ll get valentines for my kids and grandkids

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
I decorated my three-tier server but I'm going to pull it apart and add a layer of tulle because it looks a little bare. Will post a photo when it's done. I hung my Valentine felt garland across the fireplace under the mantle and placed a large heart dish and a bouquet of flowers on top. Vic sent me flowers last year in a vase that's pink tones with a LOVE hanging tag so I'll use that each year. To top it off, I added my Valentine garden flags to the rods under some baskets on the wall in the living room. Changed out my napkins too with ones I picked up at Dollar Tree (or is that Dollar .25 Tree now ;) ).

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
We don't observe Valentines Day as a holiday as such. You can pick up cards and florists do a bit of a bumper trade but we don't have decorations as such.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Decorated here too... wood heart garland on the mantle, some wood hearts on a frame and a heart gnome on my tiered tray. Subway art in a pink frame on my armoire with some felt hearts sprinkled on the shelves.