Valentine's Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

chilli

Premiere Member
Dec 27, 2007
Austria - Europe
Do you think about Valentine's Day already? Would like to share ideas about crafting, decoration, dinner, etc

I haven't collected any ideas so far. Looking around in www.marthastewart.com, www.bhg.com and the whole internet. I also try to craft something with DD.

Chilli

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I went to the dollar store at noon and they have all kinds of things.

I usually try to make a nice supper at home with the teens and just one or 2 things of decoration. When they were younger we used to craft alot for Valentine's day. I will have to get them a little something... they always get a small gift.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I picked up two Valentine kitchen towels today. One will be a gift for the instructor of the puppy class Boots and I are taking. The other for my kitchen.

The one towels says "I woof You" inside a heart with a little dog on it.

JennyMariePhoto

Retire Member
Nov 30, 2012
I picked up two Valentine kitchen towels today. One will be a gift for the instructor of the puppy class Boots and I are taking. The other for my kitchen.

The one towels says "I woof You" inside a heart with a little dog on it.

OMG where did you find those? I want one

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
OMG where did you find those? I want one

Our hospital gift shop has a lady who makes the towels. I do not know where or what brand towels they are because she cuts off the tags before she crochets on a little tab to hang them. I'll keep my eyes open for another one.

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
I've never been big on Valentine's Day. I'm thinking I might make a card for each of the kids/grand-kids. I'll get the grand-kids some kind of Valentine's Day treat, but that's about it.
Even dh & I don't go all ga-ga over V-day. (He's very lucky, LOL because I don't expect gifts.) I do get him a card, and that is all I really expect from him. (Although, he rarely buys me one.)

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
V day is not big here for us as our wedding anniversary is the following week. Although I did buy some mini sweet heart lollies the other day, and will put those on the kiddos dinner plate

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
bought dd's valentinge gift!... she was with me at the store tonight and wanted a zester for lemons.