Waiting for Christmas 2023

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
We have the long days of Winter ahead of us here. Time for some great Christmas prep.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I haven't been on this forum for a while, got too busy last year. I've only recently got the "yay time to start planning!" Vibe
Welcome back!

Whusky

MHH Member
Jun 7, 2022
UK
Welcome back!
Thank you
Glad you're here. We would love an update on what's happening in your world.

I think the last time I posted last year, I was recovering after a car crash. Since then, I had surgery to remove a suspicious tumour (got the all clear!), then I was bitten by a dog at work so I had to do the whole rigmarole with the police.
And then we adopted a second dog last month, so it's been non-stop lol.
I have missed this forum though, and everyone on it. I am a member of the Facebook holiday grand plan group but it isn't the same.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Thank you

I think the last time I posted last year, I was recovering after a car crash. Since then, I had surgery to remove a suspicious tumour (got the all clear!), then I was bitten by a dog at work so I had to do the whole rigmarole with the police.
And then we adopted a second dog last month, so it's been non-stop lol.
I have missed this forum though, and everyone on it. I am a member of the Facebook holiday grand plan group but it isn't the same.
Wow, you have had your plate full with things. So glad you are well. How are things looking for the coronation? I am thinking it will be a spectacular event.
Your right about the FB group not being the same as this forum. One nice thing is that we can find all the need forms for the HGP. Rebecca did a great job last July helping get our notebooks ready. I have mind close to being ready for this year just need to double check that I have all the forms I use.

Best wishes on the second dog.

Whusky

MHH Member
Jun 7, 2022
UK
Wow, you have had your plate full with things. So glad you are well. How are things looking for the coronation? I am thinking it will be a spectacular event.
Your right about the FB group not being the same as this forum. One nice thing is that we can find all the need forms for the HGP. Rebecca did a great job last July helping get our notebooks ready. I have mind close to being ready for this year just need to double check that I have all the forms I use.

Best wishes on the second dog.
Yeah, life seems funny that way at times; months of peace and quiet, then everything happens at once.
I had to Google when the coronation is, which says it all I guess lol! I'm not a fan of the royals, but if we all get an extra day off work :cool:...
I have to admit it is nice to pop on to FB and see a surprise Christmassy post.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
247 days to go.
The middle of the year really drags for me so counting down makes me happy.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
238! Still a ways to go.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008