Wal-Mart Free Samples

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

momtomaddie

Retire Member
Jul 17, 2008
East Central Indiana
On Walmart.com they have a place where you can sign up for free samples of different products. I've been getting shampoo, conditioner, dog treats, small cereal samples all sorts of different things. Well, I thought it might be nice to just order some of those things as stocking stuffers. Why not they're FREE?! And I like FREE! But the only thing is, they can take up to 4 weeks to get to you. Just thought ya'll might want to know! :frosty:

happyalice

MHH Member
Oct 16, 2007
Thanks for the reminder on this!

Last year I filled up DH's stocking with all free stuff...office supplies collected at our state fair and samples ordered from all over the internet. It was a huge hit, but pretty time consuming by the time I was done. Worth seeing the look on his face, tho :)

momtomaddie

Retire Member
Jul 17, 2008
East Central Indiana
I've seen lots of places on the internet for "free samples". But when I go to sign up for them, I feel like they have to know ALL of my personal info. I'm afraid next they'll ask for a blood type! So, I feel safe getting stuff from Walmart.com.

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
momtomaddie said:
I've seen lots of places on the internet for "free samples". But when I go to sign up for them, I feel like they have to know ALL of my personal info. I'm afraid next they'll ask for a blood type! So, I feel safe getting stuff from Walmart.com.

This walmart deal is the real deal. I do this ALL the TIME and only ever get the samples. ANd they come fast! I get everyone and the ones I won't use I donate to the homeless shelter or other places.

SAM's CLub and Costco also have free sample but near as often as Walmart.

Jessica

Retire Member
Jan 3, 2008
SW Georgia
momtomaddie said:

I feel the same way. So what I did was go to Yahoo and set up a special e-mail account for the ones that request an e-mail. This may be bad too, but sometimes I use my children's names instead of mine or I use my middle name versus my first name. Just a thought.