Wal-Mart has started the toy clearance!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Tasha

Retire Member
Dec 29, 2007
Arkansas
Just thought I would pass the info along. Every January they do a toy reset and they started early this year.

Mine had some cute little fairy like doll sets orginally $5 marked down to $3. Not much of a difference but it's a cute gift for $3!

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Not a big Walmart shopper but will have to check it out. Have a ton of birthdays coming up.

I quickly went by the toy section this afternoon and saw alot of board games on sale and at one end cap they had these stuffed animal dogs normally 7.97 on clearance at 3.00 each. I almost picked some up but figured it best to get organized first before adding more junk to the house....see I'm getting better!!!!

Holiday Joy

MHH Member
Nov 4, 2007
Hey, you're making progress, christmascreations! :irishkiss: At least, the progress that I hope to make -- organize before I add to my stash of great finds and treasures!! I sometimes miss out on some really good deals, but I try only to buy with an intended recipient in mind. Otherwise, I'm left with some fantastic Goodwill donations come cleaning time. . .
Still, you know I'll be at Walmart's toy section ASAP!