Wedding Gift Update

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

strosiek

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
Cape Coral Florida
I just had to share! In a previous post I was trying to find out what to buy my cousin who is marrying a preacher. Figured it out then, I was thrown for a loop today. My sil (best friend) calls and says you aren't going to believe this. Your cousin (bride to be) is having a lingerie party. She says you know like a home party. I say no way so she reads it to me. In the process she says oh good we have a way out they only go up to 1x so we dont have to go. Then, she says OMG! The lingerie is supposed to be for her instead of a bridal shower its a lingerie party. I laughed so hard at her and myself. I forgot to realize a important thing. Just because he was called by the lord to preach doesn't mean he isn't human and has human needs and the person I thought she was before meeting him is still the same person just enhanced with the lord in her daily life and heart. Good for her. And him ;-)

creativemom

Retire Member
Jan 9, 2008
:applause: Remember that in the years ahead! Family is just family. He's not going to be your pastor. I hope you have a GREAT time---laugh a lot!!