Wednesday July 15 2020

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Hawai'i
Evening!

I took lunch and visited DH's office for the first time. I wore my mask even though no one else was. The Army doesn't require one at work. I came home and grabbed DD and we headed to the mall to the Hallmark store to grab the ornament I ordered. We picked up Cinnabon while we were there too. We decided to stop by Starbucks after and dropped the drinks off at home for the boys and then went to Target to pick up my drive up order.

I haven't done much since we've been home except for hang out. I just got a call from DD's school saying that their plan should be in my email with a bunch of other information regarding full time distance learning (if that's what we would like), drive through chromebook pickup, etc. I forgot to set any meat out for dinner so will have to defrost in the microwave I guess.

Have a great night friends!

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Good evening!

Diedra....have you tried Aldi gluten free brownie mix? I made them when my cousin came to visit and they were good. I'm sure you have more options for baking, but as someone who doesn't bake gluten free regularly it was perfect!

Hope you have a restful night!

~peace and blessings~
Aldi’s gluten items are pretty good. Their gluten free biscuit mix is almost as good as Red Lobster’s!

Reactions: teachermomof2

Ahorsesoul

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I forgot to set any meat out for dinner so will have to defrost in the microwave I guess.

Have a great night friends!
I always figured it was safer to defrost by mircowave than let it thaw on the counter.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Hello, thought I posted this morning but obviously not.
Just groceries for me today and then off to the hardware store to get more trim for the farm. I think we now have the trim to finish the loungeroom.
Dinner tonight at a local burger place, DS's choice for his birthday which was yesterday. I have heard good things about this place so am hoping that it is good.

Hope that you are all sleeping well.
XOXO

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Pamela- Have a great day! Did the migraine stay away?
Yes, thank goodness.