Week 1 Movie: A Christmas Proposal

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Our Week One selection is: A Christmas Proposal (2008). This thread will open week one for discussion and comments on the movie for the week!!

Week One Movie thread is open......I need to see if the video store has it...I forgot to check...ugghhh!!!

Last edited:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Don't forget Week One movie.....I hope to get time to see it today!!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Still haven't got to watch this yet...but tomorrow (Friday) I am going to!!!

If you are watching another movie this week.....you can still post about it in this thread. :)

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Ginger - our Australian friends couldn't find the movie, so they're watching The Nightmare Before Christmas...do you want us to start another thread to keep it simple?

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
It's fine either way....this thread or another one...just trying to get some discussion going...lol

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
So, I watched "The Nightmare Before Christmas" last night, and was really impressed!

Loved the music and the characters. It would have been great though if Jack's trip around the world could have been extended somewhat, or if he could have gone with Santa on his trip. Seemed like it was resolved too quickly.

All in all, I really enjoyed the movie and it's one I can see myself watching with my kids every year :)