WEEK 16: Maintenance!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Hopefully this week we are finishing up our holiday preparations and just maintain our clean house. If life has thrown you a curve ball you can use this week to catch up. Use your freezer meals this week to make life easier.

Start:
Start planning New Years celebrations: Meals, reservations, and your New Years outfit.

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
Maintenance???? Let's just say that I'm still catching up. This week, I need to get my Christmas cards mailed, get my gift shopping done, and Friday is baking day. Plus, I"ve got book club and bible study groups. Gonna be a busy one!

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Hahahaha!

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
Just got notice that my Amazon order is delayed in transit, not expected until Thursday. Hopefully, that's the only pkg delayed.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
I’ve been having back issues this week. Managed to drop off some gifts on the way to the chiropractor so that’s done. Cousin will get her gift between Christmas and New Years. That’s all of the gifts beyond husband and son.
Cleaned out the refrigerator/ freezer a little at a time so I have room for the ham etc next week.
Need to pull out recipes for Chex mix and cheese ball for next week.
Hope everyone is having a productive week.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Made chicken soup today. Wanted to make sure I had enough for Christmas in the freezer. Chex mix is in the oven. Hard to believe next Saturday is Christmas Eve.