Week 3 Movie: Any Animated Christmas

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
For Week Three you choose.....any animated Christmas movie...so maybe you will choose Rudolph or Frosty or How the Grinch Stole Christmas.....or maybe you will go with something a little zanier....like Olive the Other Reindeer.....whatever you choose this thread will be opened Week Three for your comments and discussions....perhaps you will share WHY you picked the animated movie that you did!!

Last edited:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Week Three is any animated Christmas movie.....I'll be interested to hear what everyone picks!!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
At the library the other day (Friday) I checked out Four Christmases and Deck the Halls. Hope I get to watch them.

I know they aren't animated but thought I would comment. :)

I saw they had some Mickey Mouse Christmas ones. Should of gotten it.

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
I would love to watch Flintstone Christmas, but I only have it on VHS and I don't have a VHS player anymore. :0(

mommyby3

Retire Member
Oct 24, 2007
Beautiful North Carolina
I guess my all time favorite is Frosty. Not sure if it's because of my love of snowmen, or maybe that's why I love them so much:)

I also really enjoyed Disney's "Prep and Landing" that was on last year. As a matter of fact it's DVRed and I watched it last week.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I'm watching the Grinch as I write this. Kind of doesn't count, but CLOSE!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
It is difficult to find anything here at the moment. There is not a great selection in our DVD stores and trying to buy something Christmassy in the stores is impossible. Will try and keep looking.

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
I googled YouTube Christmas Cartoons - and found a variety of snips for a quick Christmas fix :)

All my DVD's are packed away - deep into storage.