Week 6: Wardrobe

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Ah yes, I did add this to my to-do list. Change summer - winter clothing + make some space in entry closet & take out hats & mitts & boots.

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
DH and I keep all of our clothes out year round however I do move hanging stuff around sometimes. I try to go through it every so often when i am in there. However the boys stuff is seperated. It's cool here part of this week and will warm up some so I can't do all of one season we will be in b/n both for a while. I need to find their long pants and wash them so they have some options and double check what DS1 has size wise for pants. I not sure he has much that will still fit. Time to make a list.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Got rid of 1 bag of shirts (comfy but stained), 1 bag to give away. Armoire is now free of summer clothes. I left a few in my closet just in case. Just need to take everything down to the basement & bring back up winter clothes.

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
I posted in HGP pretty much the same thing as here b/c i did a little of both. Went through the boys clothes yesterday. I tossed some, took some out to put away till next year, took some to donate. A little of everything. Everytime I look in my closet i want to get rid of some stuff but can't seem to make a decision on most of it. So I may put it off alittle longer and in the winter see what I automatically go to and get rid of the other stuff.