Week 8: Family Space

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
This is going to be a busy week for me. I am going to go through video games, CDs and DVDs and organize those spaces.

I am also going to take on a big project that I have been meaning to do for years. We have a lot of pictures of the kids all over the walls. I am going to take apart the frames, take out the pictures and give everything a good cleaning. I hate looking at pictures and seeing dust and lint etc. on the pictures.

The house is decorated for Halloween - I don't have a lot of decorations, but mixed with the fall decorations, the place looks pretty good.

Have a great week.

Dakotasmamaw

Retire Member
Oh Mel.. I read this and almost cried.. Good sign that Im more tired than I thought I was... I have not been following this at all.. I have wrote it all down.. I moved it around for me.. and Now I have done NONE of it.. I am so afraid I wont be ready this year or it will be over before I know it..

Funny, but I have been so into how Mikes illness has helped me "live" in the moment instead of the future.. which of course this whole place is about that if you think about it.. ... anyway.. so today is not the time to get ready.. but then if I dont do it early.... I wont be ready.. OK , now I am crying.. I must really be tired... I have alot of thinking to do for sure..

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Becky, it's ok if you're not as ready as you might want. Sometimes things just happen. Look at the rest of the population (non MHHers), they do not have what Mike has and they still don't make it on time. I'm sure you are ahead of the game compared to them anyway.

((((hugs))))

As for me family room is ok - now fully decorated for Halloween and as soon as that stuff goes out, I'll start planning for Christmas in there :)

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Hugs Dakotasmama. It's okay, you'll get there in your own time. What's important right now is you and Mike. Like Luludou said, you're way ahead of the game than a WHOLE lot of people. Your going to have the best Christmas ever.

As for me, my family space is pretty good. So it's kind of a free week for me. I say kind of because I know something will come up.

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
hhhmm here it is Thur and I have not even looked at it this week. my LR is decent. need to clean up the "electronic" side of the shelves and do some major dusting. Guess we will see what happends. It' kitchen week on HGP and that room needs more help