Week Four - Close to Home

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
This week for me:

Kids' Rooms - they have been decluttered, but I am sure I can get the kids to do a bit more. I will do a good vacuuming and mop the floors.

Seasonal spruce-up - we have a few projects on the go right now. I will be happy if they get done.

Stocking stuffers - I have a few ideas, but need a few more.

Halloween costumes - the kids keep changing their minds. They will wait until the last minute and then throw something together. Happens every year.

Christmas cards - this is one area I always fall behind in. I have pared down my list and for family and family friends I only have about 15 to do. For the next 5 weeks I am going to make 3 cards a week and then I will be done.

Cindasnow

Retire Member
Nov 6, 2007
Alright Ready to tackle the kids rooms. Yesterday morning you couldn't see much room in the floor but they did get them straightened up. The clutter is crazy. We are tackling that this week and hopefully catching up on a few areas we are behind.
My List:
DD1 dresser
DD1 under bed
DD1 closet
DD2 dresser
DD2 bookshelf
DD2 closet
DD2 Under bed
Toy Room - reorganize

Halloween Costumes - Determine and nail down what girls want.

Seasonal Spruce Up - Make list of projects to complete before family comes at Thanksgiving

Stocking Stuffers - take stock. I know money wise I wont be buying anything this week but will start jotting down Ideas and see what I have.

Christmas Cards- Make list and descision on what to do
Hope everyone has a good week

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Still crazy Fall schedule over here, but I'm hanging in there! Didn't post earlier this week so here's what got done this past week, and here's where I'm behind:

Done
•Blocked out me time on December's calendar.
•Prioritized Home Project List with DH. (Getting him to discuss a plan is NOT easy).
•Seasonal Spruce Up - Underway.
•Started Stocking Stuffers (I'm making lists but haven't purchased yet)
•Back to School Clearance -
•Halloween Costumes -- Decided.
•Christmas Cards & Letters -- Opting to do in a day w/ kids helping & Christmas movie on.
•Ponder Advent preferences with Kids. (Will do today).

Need to Catch Up
•Tackle huge inventory of unfinished house projects -- Ongoing til Thanksgiving.
•Christmas cards -- Take photo and order cards.
•Work on Kodak Photo Books so can order during Oct discount. (Groan!)
•Get a lock for gift closet. (Might just be "loss of presents if opened") ;-)

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I did manage to get most of this week's tasks done.

The kids' rooms got a deep clean and a good mopping. You should have seen the dust bunnies under my son's bed!!

I didn't get 3 cards made, so I am behind already - I hate that.

Oh well, I will add them to the 3 I need to do this week.