Week Seventeen - Celebration!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
So excited that Christmas is in one week!!

I have to get the kids to wrap the gifts they have bought and put them under the tree.

I have one more item to bake, but will do that later in the week.

A grocery list has to be written out for the last minute items for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I will probably go to the grocery store first thing Friday morning.

I will be following the Chore Checklist this week, as I have rearranged my cleaning schedule around the days that I work this week.

Here's to a great week!!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
A great week to everyone!

Will do some cleaning in the basement before Christmas. I have 2 or 3 more things I'd like to bake but if they don,t get done, they don't get done, no biggie, we've got plenty as it is.

Need to get some $$ so I can wrap the kid's gift this week. dd needs to go buy her gifts this week. she finishes tomorrow and then she wants to go shopping but I think snow is in the air tomorrow.

Will mail another card tomorrow. 3 more need to go out... but I don't have the addresses!

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Working on last minute items: A webkinz hunt, odds and ends for gifts, wrapping and .....KITTENS! I found them! Will post on that thread. :)

Have to do a dry run for the stockings to make sure all fits and remove an excess packaging.

Now just gotta get the tile guy out of my kitchen so I can have my house back! (He should be done in a few hours).

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
The kids are wrapping right now and when they are done, all the wrapping is done!!

Yippee!!