Weekly celebrate me mini challenges?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
Since Celebrate Me seems to be popular and very important!- Would you all be interested in having a weekly Celebrate Me mini-challenge? I was thinking doing different areas- fitness, nutrition, family,friends, pamper, house etc. I feel like many of you that I need to take more time for myself and you are all great motivators- these would be mostly quick and easy and then can do more intense for your special Celebrate Me Day of the month.

Just an idea-

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
Actually this would fall under monthly life goals- I will go and post there!!

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
I was just thinking of top of my head- and let me tell you there is a lot up there!! I thought post one mini challenge for the week maybe one week be a fitness challenge- one week a pamper mission then a family challenge- nothing too involved because most of us don't have time but something that helps us Commit to Ourselves on a more regular basis.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
:bigsnow:

What a lovely idea! The idea of having a whole week to do it makes it more relaxing and fun. I really really like the idea of fun challenges.

Fun challenges can inspire us to do some of the not fun challenges. in fact, just the idea of this is making me so happy that I remembered my 2008 goal of walking every day. And this idea makes me happy enough to bundle up and go out into the icy weather!!

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
Love the idea!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
LOVE IT.... :jumpinghearts:

You are now the official Celebrate Me Mini Challenge Leader....Don't you just love titles!!!!! :love2: