Weekly Craft Challenge - 02/24 - 03/01

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

jmgconner

Retire Member
Jan 1, 2008
[X] [X] [X] [X] Cross-stitch 15 minutes x 4 (I've already done this once this week, but I'll try to squeeze out another hour)
[ ] Spend time rearranging my craft area. Yep - I've done this once, but as I've pulled out more projects, I'm finding that I need to rearrange my set-up to best utilize the space.
[ ] Finish artwork in DSs' room.
[ ] Install homemade chandelier in DD's room.
[X] Paint accents in DD's room. - After hanging her new curtains and putting shelving up, we decided that the accents would be over the top - so I'm calling this one finished!

--------

I love reading what projects everyone else is working on. Just last week I discovered Iris-folding thanks to one of you. My oldest DS made the neatest St. Pat's card using a free iris-fold clover pattern I found on-line.

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
This week I am not able to do much crafting but I did get 2 iris fold Easter Cards made and yesterday DD4 and I worked in her room and got rid of 2 bags of stuff and got it more organized.

bun1

jmgconner- I love Iris folding becuase they are not that hard to do, the cards turn out beautiful, and everyone is amazed that I can make something like that! bunnylove

Dreamer

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Lawton, Oklahoma
I dont mind at all, I need it as well since I have 4 Afghans (crocheted) to get done by Christmas!

My christmas cards this year will be Iris Folded cards, I'm doing a stocking design for them twinkle.

[X] Finish Afghan #1 Squares
[ ] Sew Afghan Squares together

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
I don't mind either. I love to hear what everyone is doing.

I'm working on my Easter cards at the moment.

chick3

wadeallie

Premiere Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central Vermont
[X] I have traced the seashell patterns for bluework embroidery and after I get them finished they will become a tablerunner for my stepmom for Christmas.

[ ] I would like to work on new quilted stockings for all family members