Weekly Craft Challenge - 03/02 - 03/08

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

jmgconner

Retire Member
Jan 1, 2008
I noticed that Princess Christmas hasn't been logged in for a while. I pray that everything is okay with her. So, although quite late, I'm going to go ahead and post the Weekly Craft Challenge for this week in her absence.

> Spend 1 hour this week working on gifts from your gift list.
> Sepnd 15 minutes working a craft for yourself.

And, if you need any inspiration, I'm enjoying Martha Stewart's Easter Workshop. The cards from week one are quite cute and look like a quick craft!

jmgconner

Retire Member
Jan 1, 2008
Ahhhhh, the babies' rooms are painted! There are some little finishing touches to be put on, but I am not going to stress out about it! The important part is that furniture is in place and all baby-stuff is clean and ready to go!

[X] [X] [X] [X] Spend 15 minutes x 4 cross-stitching.
[ ] Continue to clean and organize my craft area. (I think I'm ready to go shopping for a few containers today! I love shopping for organizational tools!)
[X] Browse for quilt ideas for C's baby quilt.

Cindasnow

Retire Member
Nov 6, 2007
I am so glad you put this up. I haven't been on the challenge on this board. We moved right after Christmas and I am still unpacking and organizing. Ready to get back to crafting. Not sure how much Christmas will happen this week as there are things that need to be done now but definately want to look and see where to start on Christmas.

My list:
()Kitchen, Pantry, and Laundry curtains
()Decide on fabric and patterns for girls Easter dresses
()get Christmas craft list in order
()make birthday invitations

Dreamer

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Lawton, Oklahoma
Thanks for putting this up! I need to be spending most of my time working on afghans for christmas presents and keep putting it off.

[x]work on sewing afghan squares together
[x]crochet new dishcloth for myself

I got all the squares sewn together now I just have to sew the strips together and do the border then afghan number 1 of 4 will be done.

Cindasnow

Retire Member
Nov 6, 2007
Hello everybody. Just a quick update.
Lana hope you are feeling better.

My list:
()Kitchen, Pantry, and Laundry curtains
()Decide on fabric and patterns for girls Easter dresses
I am so glad you put this up. I haven't been on the challenge on this board. We moved right after Christmas and I am still unpacking and organizing. Ready to get back to crafting. Not sure how much Christmas will happen this week as there are things that need to be done now but definately want to look and see where to start on Christmas.

My list:
()Kitchen, Pantry, and Laundry curtains got the laundry curtains and the door curtains for the pantry finished and dh just hung them up. that is half the curtains and the ones we wanted done first
()Decide on fabric and patterns for girls Easter dresses decided on patterns and cut out pattern for dd5

also starting on some birthday cards that should have already been in the mail hoping to mail them on Monday

that's all for now. Hope everyone is having a great weekend1 bun1