Weekly Craft Challenge - 03/23 - 03/29

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Last week I said I would do 2 scarfs. Well, one is done and I had the second one done and ripped it out the same nite I finished it. They are for a 5 yo and 3yo. In the mean time I found out the color of their winter coats for next year so I got yarn to match them. I am going to stripe it now so color changing. Have 2 to do again and 1 extra now done.
I did make 3 garage curtains this Saturday a.m..
This challenge keeps me motivated.

KEEP ON CRAFTING!!!!!!!!

jmgconner

Retire Member
Jan 1, 2008
[ ] Spend 1 hour cross-stitching
[ ] Layer and pin-baste C's baby quilt

I'm looking forward to doing a bit of crafting this week. It's amazing how much easier it is to move when you're not 9 months pregnant. :-D

wadeallie

Premiere Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central Vermont
This morning I went to http://www.graphicgarden.com
and printed off some of the designs for Christmas notecards. They are smaller in size than regular notecards. I colored over the designs with Sharpies and glitter glue, trimmed them and now I have some new gift tags for Christmas. One craft project complete and it counts towards next Christmas...YEAH!
~wadeallie :grin:

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
I have been gone for a little bit so I need to get back started- I am swamped this week ao I am going to jump back in next week with the focus of end of school

Dreamer

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Lawton, Oklahoma
I got my list done thankfully, I've decided that the UFO afghan I'm working on will be for Niece number 4 (next years set of christmas afghans). This year the 3 older Nieces here in town are getting afghans and next year I'll do the youngest niece and two older Nephews who are in Italy.

Welcome back Twinkle

[X] Work on UFO Afghan again this week
[X] Crochet 2 Dishcloths

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Way to go! I haven't been very good this week. Might try to crochet this afternoon. Off today. BUT have been on here and then trying a few new recipes. Makes 5 new ones this week--maybe that will count towards creating. LOL Found a new candy for Christmas trays, a banana bread and have a zucchini-pineapple bread in oven now. Maybe I will clean the kitchen and crochet.