Weekly Craft Challenge - 04/06 - 04/12

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Dreamer

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Lawton, Oklahoma
> Spend 1 hour this week working on gifts from your gift list.
> Sepnd 15 minutes working a craft for yourself.

jingle-jo

Retire Member
Feb 13, 2008
Staffordshire, UK
I will comit to starting to cross stitch my DD8 birthday card! Had planned on honey pots letter A, but now she tells me she wants a high school musical one!

jmgconner

Retire Member
Jan 1, 2008
[X] One hour cross-stitching Almost finished! I've worked a few hours on it this week, and I should have it finished next week!
[/] Make quilt top for Mom. (My Mom doesn't like making the quilt top, and I don't like sandwiching and quiting - so I'm making a quilt top for her and she's going to sandwich and quilt my baby quilt for me). Half a mark because I've finished all the blocks, just need to sew the blocks together. Perhaps I'll still get it finished before Sunday.

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
I need to do 1 no sew blanket a month to get them done by Nov.- since I don't know what I have time for week to week- I think I am going to post monthly goals (with a blanket each month!) and post each week how I do- hopefully the last week of the month I don't have to pull an all nighter :haha:

For April:
( ) Finish Teacher Thank You Iris Fold cards
( ) No sew Baby Blanket
( ) Start taking pics of DD and each classmate

Bambiski

MHH Member
Don't know what to expect to get done this week. DH is doing the carpet in the frontroom and dining room this weekend. Plus we promised to take the little ones to see the circus this weekend too. Maybe Sunday evening I can get something done. Ya Think? LOL I have had meetings and appts this week, and still have 1 more meeting and my eldest DD needs me to run and pic her up from functions after school the next couple of nights.
I will try and do a couple more dishcloths so I will have my 10 in for this month. And maybe work on my Mermaid Cross stitch for me.
Hugs,
Bambi

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
I did get work done on my cards and took 1/4 of pics of my DD and classmates I am going to add getting pics of DD and each Teacher/staff (about 27)- I have till August to do this but want to get a jump on it.