Weekly Craft Challenge - 04/27 - 05/03

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
My DH was off last week so we worked on some other stuff in the evenings and then I was just lazy! I have an hour this week for lunch so I do use that time to work on whatever craft that I am doing. I have still been trying new recipes for home and work so that is also taking alittle time away.

Crochet on scarf for niece

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
One of my goals is a blanket a month and since Thursday is May this week my goal is a blanket- luckily I am doing no sew blanket for a baby so it should not take too long.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Wow, I am about to finish up the craft for me! Finally. I was making a scarlet and gray crocheted lap cover. Not big, but I did about 16 squares. Put them together and now I'm going around the outside edge a few time for a nice edging. I'll have my Ohio State snuggley pretty soon! Woo Hoo!
::eek:rnament:

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Thanks for keeping us on track!!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I am half way done with my 3 yo nieces scarf. When comparing it to her 5 yo sisters this a.m. before work I realized that it is about 5 stitches wider!!!! :( :( I really think that I am going to just leave it. I totally gotta get moving on with some other craft for the holidays. I normally do 4-8 new ornaments a year and give to about 12 or 13 people and last year I did NONE. So I have to get a rollin. Will do some cleaning in kitchen, go put night shirt on and crochet.