Weekly Craft Challenge - 07/13- 07/19

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

wadeallie

Premiere Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central Vermont
( ) I've been prepping quilt blocks today for hand embroidery tomorrow. Another day at the equestrian park.

( ) Plus I have mint green yarn to begin baby sox for youngest GD.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I've got the same projects on line for this week:

[ ] Knit dishcloth

Once I finish this one, I am going to make myself work on my other projects for the rest of this crafting challenge!

I tend to get stuck in a rut and just knit, knit, knit and never spend enough time on my other projects!

[ ] Embroider Christmas stockings

[ ] Alter small memo pads and RSVP pens

pattycakes

Retire Member
Nov 4, 2007
shutterbugsmd.blogspot.com
Got some work in on the birth sampler last night...I think I may actually finish this thing this week!!! :party:

[3 hours] Cross stitch DS13's birth sampler
[] Work on assembly of DS16's afghan
[] Begin DS13's Cub Scout scrapbook--2 years late

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Pattycakes, you are doing good on the sampler!

Dreamer how is your injury coming along?

I have not been crafting in the last 3 weeks BUT need to get serious with it. I was hoping the week I was on vacation (first wk of July) to see what gifts I had and see what I wanted to make BUT.......

We have gotten grandmas house packed, cleaned and sold. I have a MESS at my house now with boxes of stuff I brought home. Just when I am trying to declutter I get more dishes and such. So hope to get my place in some type of order in the next week or so and then get with it.

I did join a swap and have to have an ornament ready to mail out by the 23rd.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I've been working on my reader's wrap. Just need to add the pockets. Wonder if I'll keep it or give it to mom...

Dreamer

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Lawton, Oklahoma
Hi Lana,

It's coming, Most days I can take the brace off and not have any pain thankfully. We'll see how it is doing at the end of the month and if all goes well then I'll get to have the brace off for good.

Pattycakes great job on the sampler!

luludou good for you on the wrap, let us know what you decide to do with it.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Yes, luludou way to go! How did you do yours? On the one I have started I was doing (I think) 6 rows of single crochet and then either 2 or 3 double rows. My DD wants me to finish it and give it to mom since I talked about doing her one too.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
The wool I chose was chunky with all kinds of color and unequal so it wouldn't show if I changed along the way.... so I did it very simply with single crochet all the way.

dreamto

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
I got 3 hours crafting in today, HOORAY :party: