Weekly Crafters Challenge 06/01-12/01

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Update on my list:

[] Organize and sort out my craft drawers. (I have a plastic two drawer tub)
[ ::candyheart: ] Create shopping list.
[ ::candyheart: ] Spend 1 hour crafting gift. (Started a journal for DH to record thoughts, feelings, funnies the kids do, etc.)
[] Spend 15 minutes crafting for myself. (Plan to cut out some quilt squares)

I'm making some progress.

supermom315

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Deptford, NJ
Good Morning Ladies!!!

Just a quick check in to report that in 2 hours I started & finished the draft dodger & three (yes 3) rice bags, 1each small, medium &large), all made from denim I had "laying around" and sewed up a hole in the back of one of DD15 stuffed animals.

I would have gotten everything done faster but yesterday was day 1 WITHOUT a playpen for DS1 because he has figured out how to escape from it!

HAGD
Tina
:pink:

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
mom23angels said:
How do you decide what you are ging to work on for the year? I was thinking I will combine this with my Christmas gift list..... Any suggestions?

:happynewyear:

I get ideas from the Lion Brands website where they have free crochet patterns. I may see something in the flyer for Michaels. I have old favorites I make every couple of years like my quited ornaments. That's what I do. ::eek:rnament:

supermom315

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Deptford, NJ
Hi all!!

Just popping in (hoping my computer doesn't act up like it has been for about a week now) :bang: :argh:

I got about 1 1/2 hours in cutting the plastic bags & looping them into "yarn" for my "outdoor" projects.

Mom23angels- I make a list every year & put on it what I need to make want I want to make & "wish list" stuff Ie: new scarf for me. Then I update it as the year goes on. You can see my list (so far) at the UFO challenge.

HAGD
Tina

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Got sometime in the past couple of days.

[]work on cleaning out and organizing craft closet (need to see what is in there and what I need to buy)
[/]work on setting up 2008 notebook (need to get notes out of all sorts of notebooks and get them together)(actually getting done.)
[/] continue to work on 2008 craft list
work on scarf(2.5 hour) this week which brings total up to 10 hours for this.
[] work on moms cross stitch
:cloudnine: get fleece for Kenny's teachers baby gift (Just need to get a bigger piece for backing)
:cloudnine: help Kenny make fleece blanket for his teacher(2 hours)

adding:
:cloudnine:5 hours make my stocking I want to get the stockings out of the way so that they can start being filled as I get stuffers

UFO:
:cloudnine: 7 hours Pooh and Piglet latch hook