Weekly Specials at Target

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I thought I would start a thread for Target, not because I prefer Target over other stores, but because they had some good deals this week. Feel free to start one for other stores as well. I though if we had a specific thread for each store, we could share bargains in that one thread rather than at random. I may even start ones for other stores, too. Some of you get to shop more than I do because all the major stores are 50 miles from me.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
So here are the bargains I liked from there this week:

Coca-cola products 12 pack 3/$9

Campbell's cream soups .59 each (I also think there are coupons you can print from one of the online coupon sites for soup this week, so a real bargain, but I didn't have any with me.) I bought 15 of each because I use it a lot!

Terry's chocolate oranges $2.49 each (A must-have Christmas stocking stuffer at our house!)

Glenda

Retire Member
Dec 10, 2008
Virginia
I love Target! Great idea to start a Target thread.

Have any of you seen the CUTE Target Lego Gift Cards in your stores this year? The gift card includes Lego pieces to make three different figures...a polar bear, a snowman and the Target Bullseye dog. I bought these cards last year. This year there are places for them along with the other gift cards but so far our Target hasn't had any...I've checked 3-4 times.

Just curious if anyone has been able to find them in their Target.

Glenda

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I'm planning on hitting Target tomorrow, so I'll let you know if I see the Lego gift cards.

Glenda

Retire Member
Dec 10, 2008
Virginia
Target Black Friday Ad

Heads up...

Just ordered some items from the Target Black Friday ad this morning. I have a Target Red Card so I get FREE shipping. Very excited because I didn't want to fight the crowds!

I bought the Disney Universe Wii game for DS at a great price of $27. I also bought some sleep pants.

FUN!

Glenda