Welcome Back

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Welcome Back to Magical Holiday Home! As usual Jeff came to the rescue with an upgrade plus a fun new option for the boards!

As many of you know we were experiencing some log in problems of late. Sometimes this can result from problems with passwords but as was discussed this seemed more than that. And it WAS! There was an upgrade with a patch that needed to be installed to eliminate the problem. Hopefully all is good in that area now!

When doing the upgrade Jeff installed another layout option (look) for the boards. To select it...scroll to the bottom and look to the left. There is a little drop down and you can choose Chistmas Glow to check out the new look. You can always pop back and use the gree traditional look at any time. I'm enjoying the new look on my computer...very festive! We are going to continuing working on a new look for MHH so after the first of the year we might have another look to enjoy! The goal is to get the home page and the boards with a common theme/look.

Welcome Back!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Love the new look Ginger and Thanks to Jeff for being so quick w/ the fix!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Thanks for fixing the login issues. This place is such a huge part of our lives and right now these wonderful ladies are my support system since my DH recently deployed to Iraq. Without being able to get into MHH I would be in panic mode.

Love the new look too.

foxpaw

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Love the new look...thanks for all you do for us...

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Hehe! I'm using the new look now. Will need some adaptation though but I like it. Thanks Jeff for the repairs.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
What a nice surprise. I love the new look

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
We still have some glitches and we are working on them.....so be patient if you are having trouble logging in.

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Love, love, love the new look. I really appreciate all you behind the scenes people that keep this up and running. I'm sure none of us really realize how much work is involved. THANK YOU!

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Thanks, Gingerbug and Jeff. I only recently came back to the boards after being gone for a year or so. Now I am hooked (again)!

CanadianJingles

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
I just got back in. I got caught in the password issues.
Looks great in Christmas glow! And thanks for all the work with the upgrade and resolving the problems. :)

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
Oh I am LOVING the new Christmas Glow!!

Thank you so much for everything :)