Welcome Homekeepin

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Welcome! I saw you post in a thread. Glad you could find us! it's lots of fun here. :)

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
So glad you have joined us. Welcome to the MHH family.

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Welcome!! Glad you are joining us!!

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
I'm so glad you have joined us! Welcome!!

Homekeepn

Retire Member
Nov 28, 2009
Maine
****o everyone

Thank you all for the warm welcome. It is wonderful to find such a great site. I love all of the ideas for organizing the holidays. For many years I have kept a binder for different holidays or seasons, but this year I decided that I wanted it to be more than just craft projects, decorating ideas, and favorite recipes. It needed more of a "Christmas Central Comand". I believe this site will help out a lot.

A little about myself. I have been married for 20 years. We have a 18 year old son, and a 16 year old daughter. Two grandpups, Tucker and Sophie, who are little dogs with big hearts. We live in a small town in Maine where my husband grew up. I am the academic tutorial teacher for the elementary school nearby.

My hobbies include crafting, cooking, gardening, and bargin shopping. What I like to do most is spend time with my family and pups.

I am looking forward to sharing ideas and Christmas cheer with all of you.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Homekeepn - we have some things in common - My daughter is 18 and my son is 16 and I have been married for 20 years to DH and also live in a small town where DH grew up! I'm sure we'll find lots to share. :)

Homekeepn

Retire Member
Nov 28, 2009
Maine
That would be great. I am still trying to find my way through this site. What a great idea. So much fun.