Welcome to All New Members and Returning Ones!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Welcome to all our new members. I'm the admin for the boards here and wanted to take a minute to say hello. Also WELCOME BACK....everyone that is arriving in time for the holidays! It's so good to see you.

I haven't been posting much but I read almost daily here at MHH and am always amazed at the wonderful creative things people come up with.

It's odd but this is the time of year I actually find it the hardest to post....busy with LIVING Christmas I guess.

This year I am actually more organized with gifts than ever before. We are cutting down some but even so I am ahead of the game. Also have started buying my stuff for holiday baking...so on track there too! We are having a CASH ONLY Christmas and I am pleased that my penny pinching ways are allowing us to have a nice holiday without acquring more debt....What a great feeling with the tough economic times right now!

There's still plenty to do for the holidays but I am happy as we head into the BEST time of the year. AND for all the new members ....STICK AROUND after Christmas because there's more fun....as we celebrate Rudolph Day each month, share ideas for other holidays throughout the year, and support each other as we get more organized in our homes and lives! Don't forget to join us in picking a word to "live" in 2011.

WELCOME TO YOUR HOLIDAY HOME!!

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
There's alot to learn and share here... :welcome2:

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
So glad to see everyone here. May the holiday planning get merry.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Thanks, Gingerbug!
:santa:

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Welcome to you all, so glad that you have joined us

angelpugs

MHH Member
Oct 2, 2009
north adams ma.
Hello to everyone been away for some time but,as everyone says you always return home.Missed everyone here as i have alot of catching up to do as i see many new people which is nice i'm glad to be back and spending the holidays here with friends at holiday home.:elf::thanksgiving::thanksgiving3:

Pumpkinpie

Retire Member
Jan 13, 2010
FL
Hello all. I've been away for a long time. 2010 has been a very rough year for our family. I have to say, the worse year of my whole life. I had some time today, so I came online. I've enjoyed catching up with all the posts. I pray everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Pumpkinpie - Sorry to hear that you have had a tough year. So good to see you here!