Welcome to Wed- July 29th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Jane - can you work fewer hours now that there is less work?
Debbie, yes. I've been working only on M, W, and F. I go in only on Tuesday and Thursday if I need to. Patient therapy lasts 8 weeks, and the patients we have now are nearing the end of their 8 weeks. I have only one prospective patient at this time. Covid is really bad here, so most elderly people are fearful of getting out, and I can totally understand that. If we have no patients...I'm not sure if Dr. R will still want me to come in or not.

Reactions: PamelaG

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Hello, dear friends.

I've had a bit of a chill-out night. DH had supper cooked when I got home...not what I had on the menu, but it was nice to not have to cook.

Last night, DH and I loaded the remainder of his clothes, guns, and ammunition into my car, but didn't unload it. After supper, I unloaded it and brought it into the house. He'll have to go through his clothes to see what he wants to keep. I folded the packing blankets from U-haul. We'll take the truck to the U-Haul place tomorrow after I finish PT (if I have it). I had to call the Ortho doctor today to request more sessions. The OT who works at our office put a compression wrap on my hand/arm today. He told me to wear it until I got home from work.

Other than unloading my car and folding the blankets, I didn't do much else. Talked to my sister and niece on the phone. Mama came by for about 30 minutes on her way home from work (85 years old and still working as a minute clerk for one of the district judges).

I'm off to bed. Rest well, friends.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Evening!

Got a rain shower late this afternoon. To start raining thru the night and most of tomorrow they say. Could have 2 to 3" when all done.

I guess next Wednesday Allen and Teigan will go to the sale barn again with more sheep.

Can you believe that July is almost over?!?!?!?

Normally we work 2 Saturdays and then off 2 Thursdays but, in July they gave us off 1 Thursday (I worked it) and then we only worked 1 Saturday. With our lobbies still closed on Saturday we work with a teller less. In August I am off the 6th Thursday and work the 8th and then off the other 4 Saturdays. I kinda like the Thursdays off and work 1/2 day Saturday. If you have appointments to make.

Jess, glad you had a good day!

Teigan is really close with Allen and her other gpa too, Greg.

Ashley has now released that school will be Monday-Thursday 8:20-1:45 no recess or P.E. and Friday will be remote learning. Mask to be on at school and on buses. I won't be the least surprised if it doesn't change again or maybe even not going.Was to start the 11th but now the 12th. Jaymee hasn't gotten final word on hers yet.

Night!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Good afternoon,
Groceries are done for another fortnight. Menu planning is still very hard as I write a plan but then are not able to get the ingredients that I want and then have to change the plan. Meat here has always been expensive but it is even more so now. Did not but a lot of meat today.
The shelves seem relatively well stocked but there are still gaps here and there.
My feet are very cold so I am going to put on some socks and slippers and start packing away the groceries.

Well done Jess, glad you had a good day.