What a success!!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register
I am so glad that I did not give up on my search for elves in town!!!

My boys absolutely ADORE our new family members!! Taffy, Tandy, and Rishi arrived together on a little red sleigh!!! They hid in the dining room on the table and my boys couldn't find them at first...lol.

Last night we bought slumber bags for the elves to have for when they arrived. Walmart had these wine bottle gift sacks that were red with white fur trim and a rope with furry tassles so it will remind them of home ($3.64 each) they also had a similar wrap around blanket for a wine bottle that can be used as a blanket for the elves too but since we live in Florida we know they won't be too cold but they were under $2 if you are looking for one. we also found little plastic shot glass cups in different colors at my Aunt's store for 10 cents each so that each elf will have a cup for their water and crackers. We also bought (for 97 cents each at WalMart)those mini tie sacks that will hold their crackers for at night. I have not bought the "magic" dust from the North Pole and I don't want to buy it in front of the boys so I might have to buy it tonight after they go to bed!!!

Tonight we have our parade and will see Santa before he returns to the North Pole!! You know since he dropped the elves off last night...hehe How excitied are we???

My boys have instantly bonded with Taffy, Tandy, and Rishi so well that I am truly amazed!!! I think Mommy will have to get a girl elf next year...maybe we need a girl in our family because now I am surrounded by 3 little boys and 3 little boy elves!!!