What are you giving Valentine's Day??

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

creativemom

Retire Member
Jan 9, 2008
I'm working on sweatshirts for my guys this Valentine's Day. DS8 and DH are getting sweatshirts with our family name on the back, a bunch of Hershey Kisses, a card letting them know how special they are to me and as always---a special home made supper. What are you all doing?? :heartbeat:

Since we have late baseball practice on Valentine's night (7-8:30) I might take the boys out to dinner. They have been wanting to go to CiCi's which is a pizza buffet place. Not my choice for dinner but it is what they like at this age...lol!!!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I am actually off on Thurs.! Going to do taxes. YUCK! I will do a nice supper and just a card. The kids we usually give GC to go eat BUT might do a gas card this year.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Nice supper (haven't decided if it's gonna be thursday - DD has dance lessons from 6 to 7:30) ... probably saturday.

DD - DVD dance
DS - DVD simpsons
DH - DVD wild hogs
Me - CD Beegees

+ hersheys's kisses and cute valentine pens...

Noelsmommy

Santa's Elves
I bought the kids 2 books each, and highschool musical 2 dvd. Small piece of candy each as a treat. I will make a nice supper for all (my dad and brother will be here to as I cook for them every Tues and Thrus. night.)

Hubby and I will just exchange cards and kisses!

Kelly :jumpinghearts:

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
I got the kids just a little token gift - younger boys matchbox cars, DD a journal, older son big bag of red hots (he LOVES them) - and a little candy for all. Made DH a card - we're not much into gifts. Wanted to do a special dinner, but DD8 has volleyball (team pictures were scheduled!) and DS11 has lacrosse practice. Our school also has their roller skating party that night. Wow! My night is going to be really romantic...lol :jumpinghearts:

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I already mailed DH a card and some sweets, he already received them. For the kids, i'm just going to put together a few treats in a V-day bag.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
DH ~ Card and maybe some candy.

DD ~ Mailing Jiffy Pop; Honey sticks with money attached and note "love you honey"

DD and DSIL ~ Mailing Jiffy Pop; Hone sticks with money attached and note "Do something fun with your 'honey'."

DM ~ Card and maybe some flowers.

LadyEvenstar

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southeastern PA
Just a card for DH and perhaps a small candy treat for my two DDs. It's a rather tight budget right now as we're prepping for DDs First Communion and a variety of other upcoming expenses.

We're not much into Valentine's Day at our house, plus it's DH's birthday so we tend to focus on that. DH and I may go out to dinner this weekend as the girls' school is sponsoring a parents' night out as a fundraiser.