What did you receive for Christms 2009?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
My Christmas was also very nice.

I got perfumes, bath items, a movie, kids got me a set of Paula Deens pots and pans, angel, list pads, fuzzy socks, cookbook, gift certificate,

Winged One

Retire Member
Sep 2, 2008
Fluttering happily in the clouds!!
My KK gift was a basket of cookery and veggie storage books, hand cream and bubble bath, and a bag for bringing dirty veggies home from the plot.

I got a lovely dressing gown from MIL.

DH have me a lovely diary and a book of funny things that politicians said.

DD gave me a lovely hairband.

My parents gave me a lovely knitted scarf - a decorative one.

And I got a box of biscuits, a box of chocs and a bottle of wine for sharing with DH.

So a nice lot of presents this year.

ChristmasRose

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Almost at the end of my rope
Sorry, Miss Brittany, just saw your post. I've been playing the harp for 5 years. And I started when I was 59 years old!!! It's something I always wanted to do, but never had the time or money. I just decided it was now or never, and we were in a position to be able to afford a harp, so we did it! I'm really sorry I didn't do it 50 years ago! I was a music major in college, so it's not like I'm starting from scratch, but I can tell you, old fingers don't behave like young fingers, no matter what you tell them! It's slow-going sometimes, and I tend to get splits on my thumbs in the winter, but I really love it!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Since I was receiving ny's eve, 3 SIL's brought:

- A hanging snowman
- 3 christmas towels & some hand soap
- A BEAUTIFUL Santa (I've got to take a picture & I'll post before putting it away).

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Sorry, Miss Brittany, just saw your post. I've been playing the harp for 5 years. And I started when I was 59 years old!!! It's something I always wanted to do, but never had the time or money. I just decided it was now or never, and we were in a position to be able to afford a harp, so we did it! I'm really sorry I didn't do it 50 years ago! I was a music major in college, so it's not like I'm starting from scratch, but I can tell you, old fingers don't behave like young fingers, no matter what you tell them! It's slow-going sometimes, and I tend to get splits on my thumbs in the winter, but I really love it!

ChristmasRose what a inspiring post. It goes to show we're never to old to learn something new. Thanks for sharing.