What do you have on your door for January?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I took down Christmas decorations today. I left an evergreen wreath on the front door since it's greens, pinecones and berries. On the back door I have a flower bucket from Southern Living at Home filled with evergreens and red berries. What do you have on your doors for January?

:heartsNY:

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
A snowman face wreath on the front door, an evergreen wreath with a red bow with white snowflakes on it on the kitchen door and an evergreen swag with a plaid ribbon on the light at the back door.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I have nothing on the front or back door. I have a snowman doorknob hanger on the basement door in the kitchen though.

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
I keep a wreath up that sounds similar to yours, teachermomoof2. I use is pretty much throughout winter - evn over Christmas - except for a couple weeks when I have a Vvalentine's Day wreath.

Basket

Retire Member
Dec 25, 2007
Northern Germany
I have a lot of crochet stars and snowflakes on my door. I have a door with 12 bull´s eye panes and in every glass are two little stars. Think that will be ok until end of February. Perhaps I´ll put some hearts between. At Halloween I had some pumpkins and stars/snowflakes, Christmas an angel and stars/snowflalkes and than hearts and snowflakes. That will fit.

VictorianChristmas

Retire Member
Jan 7, 2008
Oregon
HI!
I just took my Christmas wreath down on Saturday. I put up a pink floral wreath for Valentines day. It sure seems like Valentines day comes so fast after we take everything down after Christmas. It is hard for me to move on I must say! :sad:

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Still have my snowman hanging on my front door. But I could leave that up until May and no one would think anything of it because we get snow until then