What Do You Top Your Tree With?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
We always had an angel but my grandson was asking over and over again where my north star was so I bought one just to make him happy.
That's cute!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
The Tinkerbell angel must look great!! I'll go on the net to see if I can get a picture

DawnSu

Premiere Member
Sep 8, 2008
Missouri
I use to do the bright star of Bethlehem, till my Aunt bought me a new Angel to watch over my family after we moved away from her... so ever since we have had that angel... "the angel of Aunt Kate"......

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I use to do the bright star of Bethlehem, till my Aunt bought me a new Angel to watch over my family after we moved away from her... so ever since we have had that angel... "the angel of Aunt Kate"......
Your Aunt hd a wonderful idea. A Christmas Angel tree topper would make a nice wedding gift.

sloanmama

Retire Member
Dec 6, 2009
Ohio
We do the bow thing similar to the blog that was linked up above. But we are doing a seperate tree this year for the kids and our homemade ornaments that I'm really liking the Santa hat idea for it!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
on our main tree that has all the ornaments on it I have a snowflake. It used to be on my snowman tree but I don't have that tree now. I like it OK but haven't found anything that I like better. The tree in the hallway w/ the boys ornaments has a star w/ mickey/minnie on it. That was DS13 theme in his nursery as a baby and my grandmother gave it to him one yr when he was little.

ChristmasRose

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Almost at the end of my rope
Our tree topper is a star that my husband made out of a heavy wire coat hanger for our first Christmas tree. I wrapped it with a silver tinsel garland, but several years ago, it looked so ratty that I wrapped over that with a gold tinsel garland. We've been married 46 years -- that's a lot of Christmas trees. I even have a small collection of glass tree toppers, but that sentimental star is the only thing that goes on top of our tree.