wHAT IS A pREMIER MEMBER?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register
hI GALS, JUST GOT BACK ON THE BOARDS RECENTLY, AND I SEE pREMIER MEMBER? WHAT IS THAT, CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN IT TO ME, AND DO I HAVE TO BE A MEMBER TO POST? OTHERWISE I CAN,T RIGHT? ALSO WHAT IS A TOGGLE SIGNATURE, AND WHY IS THERE MORE THAN ONE NAME ON SOME OF THE SIGN OFFS? I'VE BEEN OFF THE BOARDS FOR QUITE SOMETIME AND NEVER HAD ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN ALL THESE NEW FEATURES TO ME, AS i AM FAR FROM BEING TECH SAAVY. mANY THANKS
CHRISTMAS PAPER - PAT BYRNES

Reactions: appleton

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Hi Pat! Welcome Back! You do have to be a member to post. Toggle Signature (I think) just means that the signature is kind of rolled up to save space so if you click on that part it will "unroll it" if you will so you can see all of someone's signature. Sometimes people put their real name in their signature so that could be what you are seeing. A Premier Member is a member that has been here for a long time or is very active on the board. I think you can also purchase a premiere membership to help support the cost of running the board. I sure hope i'm explaining all of this correctly. Jeff would be the best one or Minta.

A lot has changed over the years, but not so much that we aren't still the loving, caring, wonderful board that you knew before. Just mostly the look of the board has changed.

Reactions: appleton

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
Hi Pat, earlier this year new membership levels were put into place. Premier members have access to all the threads, have the ability to custom their profile page and signatures, have access to certain events like Christmas card swaps, ornament exchanges. Non premier members have access to most threads and can post.

hI GALS, JUST GOT BACK ON THE BOARDS RECENTLY, AND I SEE pREMIER MEMBER? WHAT IS THAT, CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN IT TO ME, AND DO I HAVE TO BE A MEMBER TO POST? OTHERWISE I CAN,T RIGHT? ALSO WHAT IS A TOGGLE SIGNATURE, AND WHY IS THERE MORE THAN ONE NAME ON SOME OF THE SIGN OFFS? I'VE BEEN OFF THE BOARDS FOR QUITE SOMETIME AND NEVER HAD ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN ALL THESE NEW FEATURES TO ME, AS i AM FAR FROM BEING TECH SAAVY. mANY THANKS
CHRISTMAS PAPER - PAT BYRNES
MINTA-I DON'T HAVE A SECOND E-MAIL. DELETE THIS ACCOUNT AND UPDATE MY ORIGINAL ACCOUNT AND SEND ME A PASSWORD RESET LINK. WHICH E-MAIL ARE YOU GOING TO USE. LMK PAT BYRNES-CHRISTMAS PAPER

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
MINTA-I DON'T HAVE A SECOND E-MAIL. DELETE THIS ACCOUNT AND UPDATE MY ORIGINAL ACCOUNT AND SEND ME A PASSWORD RESET LINK. WHICH E-MAIL ARE YOU GOING TO USE. LMK PAT BYRNES-CHRISTMAS PAPER
Log out of this current account, check your email. I sent you a password reset link for your Christmas Paper account. Once I know you are able to log into the Christmas Paper account I will shut this account down.

Reactions: sweetpumkinpye