What other animals?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
www.jeniferdwn.blogspot.com
Colleen in PA posted about a penguin as a friend for the elves. That's a great idea and I was wondering does anyone else have any different animals that come with their elves? There are 3 elves and i could have 3 animals. I have a reindeer. A penguin is on my list. What's another one?

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
What about a mouse as in "Twas the Night Before Christmas" type mouse?

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
Polar bears and Moose are Arctic animals. The mouse idea is really cute too!
I also found Musk Ox, Whales, Seals, walrus, Puffin, Snow Goose, Wolverine, reindeer, weasal, ermine, Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Arctic Hare, Alaskan Malamute (in the upper parts of Alaska which is sometimes referred to for Christmas/North pole stuff), Snowy Owl, Polar Bear. Now I'm gonna have a heck of a time picking two animals! I may do the mouse/hamster thing since my daughter has hamsters and the elves would have seen them at her house. hmmm.....something fun to ponder today!
I'd still love more ideas....just like the mouse, I'd never have thought of that!

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
I bought the dauxhound (sp?) red/green jingle beanie last year at halmark. he was the perfect elf pet size. :) I also have a camel (no idea why but again, he's perfect for the elves to ride around on, maybe he's in training for the desert? :) ) Of course, I also have a snail collection because that's the mascot of dd's high school... I'm sure they will make an appearance.

How about a christmas goose?

maggie

momiilu

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2008
Minnesota
www.myspace.com
Our elves introduced their pets to us last year, Skeeter has a pet penguin (club penguin elf), Elvin has a pet husky (webkinz) and Trixie has a pet Polar Bear (webkinz),
webkinz has their pet sets with a regular size one and a mini version for like $9.99 that is what the elves brought the kids last year, the kids have theirs to keep and the elves have Theirs :)

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
that's a good idea momiilu.
I think I've decided....I want to get one reindeer, one dog and maybe a penguin. Then I want to find a tiny little mouse or hamster like animal too. Don't know where I'll find it, but I'll look.

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
that's a good idea momiilu.
I think I've decided....I want to get one reindeer, one dog and maybe a penguin. Then I want to find a tiny little mouse or hamster like animal too. Don't know where I'll find it, but I'll look.

try hallmark for a mouse, they have a jingle beanie version that is super cute. another place to try is home goods once they halloween stuff gets changed over to christmas. I found some really cute mice there last year. good luck!