What's in your Halloween Treat Bags???

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Scarlett

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
South Carolina
What's in your treat bags for trick or treaters and/or classroom friends? I usually just have the candy bowl ready for the very few trick or treaters we have, but I need something cute and special for DS's class. (He's 4). Any great ideas out there? I found some cute drinking straws that I will put into the bags. Last year I bought the mini play doh cans and they seemed to be a big hit. Would appreciate any other ideas!

jackfrosty

Santa's Elves
I found a pkg. with spiderman toothpaste, toothbrush and toothbrush cover that I plan on including in DS's bags and my nephew's as well as a Halloween board book I found at the dollar store for my niece. Papercraft mag has a cookie cutter with a plah-doh recipe attached to it as a treat-I thought that was quite cute! Good luck! :ghost:

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
I am just completing the bags for my classroom. I have included a mini playdoh, (peanut free) chocolate, bubble gum, pencil and eraser with bookmark.

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
I usually don't do anything special, but I found some of the cutest bags at the Dollar General that have ghosts :ghost: and Boo! on them, so I think I'm going to make up some favor bags for the Boo!Bash (our fall/Halloween party). I will put in some candy and maybe some of those pencils, and Smarties, for sure! My kids love those. I want to make a few "special" ones for my nephew (11 months) and a couple of other little bitty ones who will be there...baby treats, etc. One more thing to put on the list! :boo:

Jingle Belle

MHH Member
Oct 15, 2007
Last year for DD's kindergarten class I did clear bags with big jack o lantern faces on them, filled with a Halloween pencil, some candy, a Halloween coloring page (rolled up) and some of those plastic spider rings. I tied each bag with rafia and a little tag that said Happy Halloween. Not sure what I'll do this year, but I'm thinking of making candy filled witch hats. You make the witch hats with chocolate ice cream cones and a chocolate cookie, "glued" together with chocolate or icing. They're so cute, but I'm not sure they'd survive the trip home from school with the kids.

java elf

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
Ohio
tarachapman.blogspot.com
Our Dollar Tree store always has tons of cute seasonal stuff. I just got a bunch of Halloween pencils there, and also mini pumpkin buckets to fill with candy corn and M&M's.