When will Christmas Magic start for you?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
The magic is late for me this year. Not sure why. Maybe just too much sports stuff going on with the kids that I haven't slowed down. For some reason even though I'm excited for it, I'm not "there" yet. I think it will be the eggnog that will do the trick, and I don't let that into the house til Thanksgiving (lest I gain a thousand pounds!). I'm also going to make a special effort this year to get out and see the downtown Christmas activities that start up at Thanksgiving instead of waiting til mid-Dec. And that will definitely do it! (with an eggnog latte in hand!)

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
It is starting to get 'Christmasy' around here. I have written and stamped my exchange cards and they go in the post today. I have cleared some room for the Christmas tree and that will go up on the 30th November. On that same day we will take the dogs for their photo with Santa. I need at some stage soon to write the domestic Christmas cards and get them in the post, traditionally the first Monday in December.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

angelpugs

MHH Member
Oct 2, 2009
north adams ma.
It's okay Aggy,my house is all done trees are up and my home looks like santa town lol,it's been a family tradition for years my mom always had the house done before thanksgiving now i carry on the tradition as my mom is no longer here i know she's looking down and happy i carry this on.:tree2:

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
I figured out the answer to this yesterday. It will come when the old fashioned holiday lights go up in my small town. That will be next weekend.