Which one is the Best Christmas Gift for your loved one?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

jojo123123

Retire Member
Dec 10, 2012
Christmas is around the corner, so have you purchased any gifts for your families or friends? According to my opinion, I’d like to make my own gifts for my loves ones because they are unique, beautiful and suitable for everyone. Last year I have made a blanket with the snowflake patterns on it for my sister and she just like it so much. Such a kind of blanket is not difficult to knit as you can find some instructions on the internet of how the steps go on. But I also think buying gifts are just special because for me I’m getting things that I know will be special for that person. For example, my mother in law loves snowmen and I found a cute snow sticks hand snowman night light which can be placed on her night table. I think it is perfect for her!! I love finding that special gift! And for my 8 years old cousin, he likes play football, so I bought a real football and a color change crystal light with football design for him which will make him happy for a whole cold winter that he has been banned for going out for his favorite sport. Or I would go for a gift that I can give to all my loved ones like personalized family calendar with family photos and important dates or a family cookbook... one of my friends have said to me. ”Best Christmas gift according to him for his girlfriend can be the trust and promise of being together for lifelong”. I just want to say I totally agree with his words.

Christmas is a festival of joy, happiness and lights, so, make it special.
:tree2: