White Easter

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Christysue

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
We are clear but very windy today and rain expected tomorrow. Highs in hte lower 50's both days. I'm just glad there's no snow! Wish we had more sun, I'd try and send some out to all of you still fighting Jack Frost.

mummytummy

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Perth WA
It's quite a mix here at the moment. As i type the sun is shining, its windy and cold but thankfully no snow but it is forecast by the weather man smilebunny

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Currently we have a dusting of snow, although they called for 3-6 inches overnight. It's cloudy and 32 degrees F, now. Tomorrow is to be partly sunny and a high of 38, low 24.

I am SO ready for Spring weather.

Lisa

luvbooks

Retire Member
Jan 3, 2008
Well, not to be "rude" but it's been a very pretty day here, 74, but tomorrow we have 40% chance of rain and high's in the 50's!! Happy Easter everyone!! bun2 bunny4

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
Oh how I wish we had snow.
We didn't get much snow here, only about 1/3 of what we normally get. You can send the snow my way of you don't it, I'll take it. LOL!

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Beautiful, sunny day here, but chilly. It's about mid-50s. The kids did their Easter egg hunts but then came in and put on jackets for their backyard baseball game!

snowqueen

Premiere Member
Nov 1, 2007
Vermont
The temperatures did hit the low forties in the sun today. It was nice out. We've had just about nothing but mixed presipitation all winter. When we did finally get some nice snow everyone was so fed up with what the winter had been that they didn't appreciate the snow we did get. I've seen much better winters. I am also ready for springI never thought I'd say that because I usually love the winter but it was not enjoyable this year. Dorene

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
We got another 4 inches of snow this weekend!! When is it going to end?!

:bigsnow: Melanie

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
Fortunately, we didn't get any new snow over Easter, but believe me...we certainly have enough of it left over!!!!
The banks are hard to see around, the back steps off the deck are still covered, and the dog has some difficulty goint out back to go......
I'm really ready for the snow to be gone. It's looking like I'll still have snow in my yard come May. (There was one other year that I had snow into May...this will be the second year, I'm thinking.......)